Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1910 Beaux Arts gem has been reimagined as a one-of-a-kind events space, retaining its historic glamour while adding plenty of modern flourishes throughout its nearly 16,000 square feet of unobstructed space.
- At the heart of the venue is a remarkable, soaring glass atrium with walls and floors clad in rich marble, classical arched alcoves, a stylish raised stage to host your DJ or band, and high-tech, customizable architectural lighting to bring your vision to life.
- Its prime downtown location makes guest access a breeze, while its light-flooded spaces offer a uniquely airy vibe and unmatched versatility. Surrounded in every direction by world class lodging, restaurants, and cultural attractions, this is a truly vibrant setting for your City celebration.
$7,500 | Have your intimate, micro wedding in front of our historical facade! It includes 3-hour access to the venue and can be booked any day of the week except for Saturday. Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Rental fees include exclusive use of the entire venue and loading zone on Sansome Street (load-in may begin as early as 6am; the event may end at 2am), lounge furniture, cocktail kiosks, and tables, an in-house lighting system including exterior building columns and interior dome of the atrium, and a getting ready room.
The beverage minimum ranges $5,000–20,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 2044.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to The Conservatory at One Sansome
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Conservatory at One Sansome.