Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stunning, historic 1912 theatre in the heart of Modesto has been brilliantly transformed into a chic, elevated event space. The beautiful ballroom boasts an open floor plan gleaming hardwood floors, original brick details, and a pretty front patio to warmly welcome your guests.
- Start your day in the glamorous Suite, which boasts photogenic exposed brick walls, stylish seating, and plenty of vanity space for your whole party to primp and prep. The Lounge is another fabulous dressing space, with a groovy, 70s-style vibe perfect for relaxing and toasting your day.
- Exceptional in-house services keep planning simple. The planning team will work with you from the day of your booking to bring your vision to life, bringing together an Executive Chef and in-house florist with a combined 50 years of experience, and a top-tier DJ that is sure to have your guests boogieing all night long.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
- The Century Interactive Virtual Tour: Main Ballroom
- The Century Interactive Virtual Tour: The Lounge
- The Century Interactive Virtual Tour: The Suite
Signature Package Discounts
- Receive $1,500 off Friday/Sunday dates or $3,000 off Monday–Thursday dates
- Sunday brunch weddings (starting at 11am) receive $2,000 off Signature Package pricing
- Last minute events (within 90 days of booking) receive a 25% off the base price
First Look Discount
Book within 24 hours of your tour and receive 25% off the base price! Applies to Signature & Collective Packages
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All packages include:
- Planning partnership, day-of coordination, and liability insurance
- Banquet team, security staff, and setup & cleanup
- 2 VIP dressing suites
- Tables & chairs, linens, place settings, and wall drapings
- Hot & cold beverages
Signature Weddings | $5,900–10,900
Pricing varies depending on the number of guests (30–250) and event duration (3–5 hours). Add-on a ceremony for $1,500.
Collective Weddings | $2,900 base price + $1,000 food & beverage minimum
This 2-hour event for up to 50 guests includes use of the Bouquet Bar for cocktail hour and everything above EXCEPT the VIP dressing suites. Add a ceremony for $500.
Food & beverage, bakery, and florals must be booked in-house and incur an additional fee.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Century
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Century.