Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Surrounded by lush vineyards and spectacular valley vistas, The Barn at Harrow Cellars offers three versatile venues to create an exquisite atmosphere for an indoor/outdoor wine country wedding.
- Nestled in the heart of Sonoma, the property features pathways lined with olive trees, a pond, and lush greenery to pair with a spacious and charming white barn.
- Folktable Catering is the exclusive in-house caterer, offering a creative menu inspired by the Bib Gourmand-recognized Folktable Restaurant with locally sourced ingredients, stunning presentation, and all-inclusive service.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Weekdays $4,000 | Friday/Sunday $8,000 | Saturday $10,000
Weekdays $3,500 | Friday/Sunday $7,500 | Saturday $9,500
Rental fees include:
- 6-hour venue access, plus a 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Use of the dressing suite 2 hours prior to guest arrival
- Teak lounge furniture
- Natural wood padded chairs, round tables, and wine barrel bars
- Custom bar and glassware
- Fire pits and Adirondack chairs
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
- $90/person and up
2-course plated and family-style menus are available. Bar packages are additional, and start at $55/person for a 5-hour premium bar.
A Labor & Event Management fee of 22% is applied to all events. This fee covers staffing, catering labor, and pre-event coordination & kitchen production.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
The exclusive caterer is Folktable.
Year-round, daily, 7am–11pm, with additional hours possible.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Kitchen Facilities: n/a
Tables & Chairs: ceremony chairs and dining tables
Linens, Silver, etc.: rented by request
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: provided
Dressing Area: yes
Meeting Equipment: extra fee
Parking: on-site parking, shuttles required for large guest count
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
View: gardens, hills, vineyard
Other: wedding planner is required
Send an email to The Barn at Harrow Cellars
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Harrow Cellars.