Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked amid Cornerstone Sonoma's gorgeous gardens, tasting rooms, and artisanal boutiques, this picturesque spot embodies all that is beloved about Carneros and Sonoma County’s Wine Country.
- Poised at the end of an olive-lined path and looking out across the Carneros hills, the Willow Lawn is an ideal spot for vows. Follow with cocktails here or on the Harrow Lawn, which boasts still more stunning valley views.
- The rustic-modern Barn is truly swoon-worthy, with whitewashed walls, polished concrete flooring, a vaulted ceiling with exposed timber rafters, and doors that open to a private patio allowing the party to flow onto the lovely grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Weekdays $4,000 | Friday/Sunday $8,000 | Saturday $10,000
Weekdays $3,500 | Friday/Sunday $7,500 | Saturday $9,500
Rental fees include:
- 6-hour venue access, plus a 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Use of the dressing suite 2 hours prior to guest arrival
- Teak lounge furniture
- Natural wood padded chairs, round tables, and wine barrel bars
- Custom bar and glassware
- Fire pits and Adirondack chairs
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
- $90/person and up
2-course plated and family-style menus are available. Bar packages are additional, and start at $55/person for a 5-hour premium bar.
A Labor & Event Management fee of 22% is applied to all events. This fee covers staffing, catering labor, and pre-event coordination & kitchen production.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
The exclusive caterer is Folktable.
Year-round, daily, 7am–11pm, with additional hours possible.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Kitchen Facilities: n/a
Tables & Chairs: ceremony chairs and dining tables
Linens, Silver, etc.: rented by request
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: provided
Dressing Area: yes
Meeting Equipment: extra fee
Parking: on-site parking, shuttles required for large guest count
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
View: gardens, hills, vineyard
Other: wedding planner is required
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Harrow Cellars.