Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- The rental fee is for the brand new Timbers, Tahoe Mountain Club's modern barn-style reception hall and ceremony terrace with amazing views of Mt. Rose.
- Rental of Timbers includes 6 hours of event time including both ceremony and reception; tables & chairs; linens; water station; dance floor; patio heaters; built-in firepit; on-site parking; ceremony rehearsal; private wedding tasting.
- Small weddings, rehearsal dinners, or after-parties for up to 75 guests can book The Alpine Club and Patio starting at $3,500 for Winter Season & $4,000 for Summer Season.
There is a reduced rental fee for Monday–Thursday events!
Meals (when priced separately)
- Buffet = $80/pp; Plated = $90/pp
- Includes choice of salad, two entrées, two sides, rolls & butter, coffee/tea selection
- Add-on options include: Hors d'oeuvres; late-night snacks; desserts; bar packages
Service Charge or Gratuity
Food & Beverage minimums apply.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 25.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Daily, until 10pm. Not all spaces are available year-round.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Ski Resort
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Tahoe Mountain Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tahoe Mountain Club.