Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in the heart of the Castro, this historic Nordic-inspired venue is a true hidden gem, laden with charming vintage details and event spaces outfitted with every top-notch modern amenity needed for a flawless celebration.
- Host your ceremony in Balder Hall, with its rich, Arts and Crafts design and windows overlooking Market Street. This third-floor space is rented in conjunction with Freja Hall, where you’ll find ornate woodwork, a wraparound mezzanine level, and a ceiling embellished by striking exposed wooden trusses.
- For a uniquely, iconically San Francisco experience, consider renting Cafe du Nord, the Hall’s basement club. One of the city’s most beloved spots for live music, it boasts a cool, speakeasy vibe and is accessed by a secret interior stairwell inside the Hall. Can't decide on a space, or have an extra-long guest list? Full buyouts are available, too!
Book now to secure a 10% discount - available for a limited time! Mention you found this offer on Here Comes The Guide.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Tables and chairs
- Built-in A/V accommodations and dimmable indoor lighting
- Platform stage
- Vendor prep area
- Post-event janitorial services
- On-site venue manager
- And MORE!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 310.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Swedish American Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Swedish American Hall.