Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on the coast near the quaint village of Mendocino, this private, historic ranch is a true destination wedding Shangri-la. You get exclusive use of the entire property for a full wedding-weekend experience, and 19 of your guests can stay on site in lavish accommodations in the Grand Victorian plus a chic Carriage Barn (perfect for the newlyweds). More fabulous B&Bs are just minutes away!
- It's easy to personalize your event by choosing your own vendors, including planners, caterers, photographers, florists, musicians, and entertainment. The area is filled with organic farm and ranch food purveyors and is also a seafood center, so you have plenty of culinary options.
- Celebrations here are breathtaking. Exchange vows on an oceanside bluff or beneath huge eucalyptus trees, then host your reception in the spacious event barn. Afterwards, you and your guests are free to enjoy the beautiful stone patios and outdoor fireplace, as well as the rest of the ranch's 10 acres.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee is for 3-day use of the entire property. This includes the Grand Victorian (sleeps 21) and the Carriage Barn (sleeps 2) and can accommodate a 200-person reception (or rehearsal dinner, brunch, etc.), along with 10 acres with ocean, forest, and meadow views adjacent to the state park.
You can hold your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and brunches on the property. There are no taxes or add-on fees.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Spring Ranch.