Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on a bluff top just 30 minutes north of San Francisco, this stunning site must be seen to be believed. With sweeping views of the pacific, fields of colorful wildflowers, and charming, rustic-modern buildings, it’s a true treasure of the Bay Area coast.
- Say “I do” at your breathtaking cliffside ceremony site, followed by a leisurely cocktail hour while guests meander around the Ranch’s picturesque grounds. Your reception options include a traditional Mongolian yurt, and the lovely new Farm-to-Table Teaching Center, with its attached ocean view deck and adjacent garden.
- Your rental fees help support the Ranch’s ongoing mission to get kids and families into nature. For fifty years, they’ve been providing environmental and farm education outreach, and with your assistance, they’ll continue to inspire new generations of young nature enthusiasts and protectors.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Venue rental fees for up to 150 guests may include:
- Use of the selected ceremony and reception space(s): The Yurt/Picnic Area, The Dome, and/or the Farm-to-Table Teaching Center
- Picnic tables for approximately 90 guests at The Yurt/Picnic Area and Farm-to-Table Teaching Center
- Commercial kitchen available for caterers (additional fee)
- Available "Glamping" tents for on-site accommodations (additional fee)
20% discount offered to Monday–Thursday events when available.
Animal interactions may be available for an additional fee. Camping/Glamping space is available for up to 40 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Their commercial kitchen is available for use by caterers for $1,500.
Year-round, daily, 8–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Ranch / Farm
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Slide Ranch.