Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just a few blocks from Sonoma's historic town square is this gorgeous retreat, with architecture that reflects the area’s heritage with a tile roof, rammed-earth walls, and charming balconies. Make it a destination wedding with a stay in one of the six luxurious suites, each beautifully curated and set with thoughtful amenities.
- Romantic ceremonies are held in the sun-dappled Courtyard, encircled by a lush, ivy-draped wall and studded with burbling fountains. Above an elegantly carved stone altar, a wrought-iron pergola emerges from the stone, draped with leafy greenery.
- Toast your nuptials surrounded by friends and loved ones under the canopied patio before dancing the night away in the ballroom, complete with a grand fireplace and rustic chandeliers.
Seven Branches Venue and Inn is the Whole Package!
Seven Branches Venue and Inn really does have everything. Fresh, local fare is beautifully presented by in-house caterer Folktable in the lovely event spaces, and cozy guest rooms feature dreamy linens, comfortably beds, and rustic French antique furnishings. Consider reserving one for before or after your big day; maybe even go crazy and book the in-room spa treatment too! Like we said, Seven Branches Venue and Inn is the Whole Package. Call 707-933-0450 for more info.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes a 1-hour ceremony rehearsal prior to the wedding date, outdoor ceremony site, 5-hour reception, tables, chairs, linens, and more.
High Season Rates (May–October)
Friday & Sunday: $8,000
Low Season Rates (November–April)
Friday & Sunday: $6,000
Meals (when priced separately)
- $90/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Kitchen Facilities: n/a
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: extra fee
Dressing Area: extra fee
Meeting Equipment: extra fee
Parking: on-site parking
Accommodations: 6 guestrooms
Telephone: house phone
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: wood-fired oven
Other: table decorations, extra fee; wedding planner is required
But take note of the following limitations!
Alcohol: full bar available and wine corkage $20/bottle
Wheelchair Access: yes
Smoking: outside only
Insurance: liability required
Music: amplified OK
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Seven Branches Venue and Inn.
Thanks! Your email to Seven Branches Venue and Inn is on its way!
Alternate Info: Ramekins