Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Five spectacular venues offer plenty of options for celebrations of all sizes and themes. For a classic garden party-style wedding, opt for the Zellerbach, with its abundance of blooming perennials, stone columns, and three rustic wooden arbors. Or, delight your guests with a celebration in the Garden of Fragrance, a verdant lawn bounded by uniquely scented plants,
- Set on nearly two acres, the grand, versatile Celebration Garden is the venue's beloved centerpiece. Conveniently located by the Main Gate and accented by an amazing array of diverse plants, it offers guests easy access to explore the gardens—admission fees are included—and a large green lawn perfect for an elegant, tented reception.
- A wooden platform, suspended above a quiet pond and framed by gnarled trunks, comprises the Moon Viewing Garden, our favorite spot for an elopement. The Redwood Grove is another intimate option—it feels like a woodsy sanctuary, tucked away among tree-lined pathways and circled by soaring redwoods.
1-Hour Micro Ceremony - $950
Ideal for elopements, intimate weddings and mini-ceremonies with up to 20 people, and little to no set-up or deliveries required.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Event duration
The venue rental fee can include:
- Use of the selected ceremony and reception garden(s)
- Complimentary admission for all guests to the Botanical Gardens
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
Breakdown of capacities:
Celebration Garden – 600
Garden of Fragrance – 100
Moon Viewing Garden – 20 (standing only)
Redwood Grove – 70
Zellerbach Garden of Perennials – 150
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 8am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to San Francisco Botanical Garden
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except San Francisco Botanical Garden.