Ceremony in the Redwoods:
When you stage your wedding ceremony at Cathedral Grove inside the fairy circle of ancient redwood trees, you and your guests will be transported to this magical site at the top of Bear Mountain by a historic steam train! The train will be yours exclusively, and a unique way to enhance your wedding.
For details, please contact Heather, firstname.lastname@example.org or 831/335-4484x121.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
All-Inclusive Ceremony & Barn Reception packages range $10,000–14,000 and include:
- Choice of ceremony site: Cathedral Grove of Redwoods (includes steam train transport!) -- $14,000 package; Schoolhouse Lawn --$12,000 package; or the Barn -- $10,000 package.
- The use of Bret Harte Hall Barn & the Lawn for eight hours
- Facility coordination
- Tables, chairs, wine barrel bar, spotlights for the barn and bench seating, wine barrel heater, and cocktail tables for the lawn
- Fire barrel with wood & corn hole games
- Catering is additional. You can choose a Roaring Camp Catering Package, or use an Outside Caterer. Food Trucks are allowed!
The Big Trees Ceremony & Outdoor Reception Food Truck Package range $8,950–13,550 for 25–75 guests (June–October-only) and includes:
- Choice of ceremony locale (Big Trees Cathedral Grove or The Treepond)
- Wedding ceremony coordination
- Long picnic bench seating & table décor (succulent boxes or garland)
- The vintage horse trailer bar
- Shuttles to & from the Roaring Camp parking lot to the reception site
- Choice of food truck catering
- The wagon wheel dessert bar
- Wine barrels & umbrellas
- Dance area surrounded by bistro lights
- Fire barrels
Meals (when priced separately)
All catering packages include china plates, tableware, beverage glasses, napkins, linens, a water/iced tea/lemonade station, appetizers (buffet & hand-passed), as well as a coffee & tea station.
There is a $950 catering service flat fee--but no other service charge/gratuity.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
Maximum capacity is 300 in the Bret Harte Hall Barn, and 500 at the BBQ reception site.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
For Roaring Camp Catering, normally the guest minimum is 80 on Fridays & Sundays and 100 on Saturdays. Outside catering by licensed catering professionals or food trucks is allowed.
Only beer, wine and champagne are allowed. Host must bring their own (self-serve or other), and there is no corkage fee. Affiliate bartending service is required.
Year-round, daily until 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Roaring Camp Weddings.
Thanks! Your email to Roaring Camp Weddings is on its way!
Alternate Info: railroad