Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Welcome home to this charming, third generation family-run venue nestled on 100 acres of rolling hills dotted with centuries-old oak trees, a babbling creek, turtle pond, gardens, and a small vineyard. The property is almost entirely solar powered, and a gravity-flow system uses rainwater collected in the ponds to keep the grounds and gardens green year-round, ensuring a picturesque (and earth-friendly) backdrop to your celebration.
- The century-old, postcard-perfect namesake red barn has been thoughtfully restored, with care made to preserve and repurpose many original farm elements. Wagon wheel fans are hung from the rafters, and an elevated platform once used for sheep now holds a sound system connected to speakers positioned throughout the ranch. There's also a sheltered, open-air catering area just off the barn, along with a large Santa Maria-style barbecue wagon—your hosts will provide the wood!
- Al fresco options abound, with three spacious lawns and a patio adjoining the Barn offering ample room for your ceremony and reception, lawn games, a photo booth, and a breezy lounge area. We recommend taking advantage of the property's Friday–Sunday rental time by organizing a creekside campout for your family and friends (there's also trailer parking for those who might not want to "rough it"), allowing you plenty of time to relax and make memories in this special place.
Lock in discounted 2023 rates if your wedding is booked by January 1, 2024! Please contact the venue for more details.
40% off | Wednesday events with under 100 guests!
20% off | Small weekend weddings of under 75 guests!
Make it a Full Weekend Wedding experience! Full access to the whole venue for your 3-day booking.
Red Barn Ranch offers a simple, straightforward package without any hidden fees, including an exclusive 3-day rental with full access to at the venue, which also means access to both the Russian River and the Great Redwood trail. Come as early as you’d like on day one and stay until check-out at 3 p.m. on day three. RBR provides space for trailer or tent camping too!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive access to the venue and 100-acre property Friday–Sunday
- Two ceremony lawns with built-in arbors, power, and lighting
- Party barn with a dance floor, sound system, stage, bar, seating area, and flat-screen TV, plus music allowed until 11:30pm
- Chairs & a variety of round, banquet, and wine barrel tables
- Large shade structure with mister system & lighting
- The Southern Belle Saloon with an icemaker, sink, and bartending tools
- Outdoor fire pit (wood provided)
- Ample space for tents and RV parking (no hook-ups) for guests
- And more!
The fee is $5,500 for Wednesday events with under 75 guests; $8,500 for weekend dates with under 75 guests; $10,500 for weekend dates with over 75 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
CEREMONY, EVENT/RECEPTION & MEETING CAPACITY: The site accommodates 200 seated or standing guests outdoors.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, noon–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Kitchen Facilities: prep only
Tables & Chairs: some provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: BYO
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: provided
Dressing Area: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: provided
Parking: large lot
Accommodations: 3 guest rooms
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: BBQ on site
Cleanup: caterer or renter
View: panorama of rolling hills, oak trees, vineyard, pond, creek, fields, cows, lawns, and railroad
Other: tent and trailer camping, fire pit, horseshoes, mister systems, wine barrels, stage
But take note of the following limitations!
Smoking: designated areas only
Music: OK outdoors
Wheelchair Access: no
Insurance: liability required
Send an email to Red Barn Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Red Barn Ranch.