Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- Amidst the rolling hills in the San Juan Bautista countryside lies a spectacular working ranch, spread out among ancient oaks and meadows. At the heart of the property is a charming mid-century home that's been the site of family gatherings for four generations...and now, your celebration will add to the memories.
- Exchange vows among the picturesque gardens, with the rustic scenery as the backdrop. Serve cocktails on the adobe patio, followed by an open-air reception on the lawn alongside a sparkling swimming pool. Rancho Las Flores has a warm, inviting vibe and plenty of opportunity for DIY decor and personalization.
- This special estate is brought to you by the experts at Wedding Connection, who provide planning and coordination to ensure a seamless experience from start to finish. Just 40 minutes from Monterey or about an hour from San Jose, you won't want to miss this hidden gem!
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee is $6,500 for up to 50 guests; $8,500 for 51–150 guests.
- access to the property for your rehearsal
- a charming bridal cottage
- multiple ceremony sites
- 3 recently remodeled restrooms
- space for catering
- parking for up to 50 cars
- coordination and planning by the Wedding Connection
Venue rental fee INCLUDES The Wedding Connection's "Project Management Package" that assists you every step of the way in your wedding planning process, including: vendor recommendations; contract review; venue walkthrough to create your vision; planning & running the rehearsal; creating wedding-day timeline and overseeing your event from start to finish. A $5,000 value!
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Caterers must be licensed and insured.
Alcohol must be served by a licensed & insured bartender.
Buildings & other settings available:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Rancho Las Flores
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rancho Las Flores.