Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on a dreamy 43 acres along a slope of Mt. Tamalpais, this historic home is rooted in love: it was designed by one of San Francisco’s most prominent architects, Willis Polk, and was a gift from Ralston White to his bride, Ruth. Now, the property is a non-profit organization, so all funds received go straight towards the preservation and maintenance of this beloved retreat.
- Hold your ceremony on the mansion’s heart-shaped lawn. While your guests enjoy cocktails, you can take photos on the lush redwood paths, followed by a celebration in the home’s inviting living room, or outdoors, in a grove beneath the stars.
- The retreat can provide overnight accommodations for up to 35 guests, ranging from a self-contained apartment to private and semi-private rooms, nearly all of which offer lovely views of the surrounding forest.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Type of event
Overnight or day-use event
Because it is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, all rental fees go towards the preservation and maintenance of the Ralston White Retreat.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, 11am–midnight, overnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ralston White Retreat.