Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees are $7,500 for 2024 and $8,500 for 2025 and include:
- Exclusive use of the Ranch from 10:30am–9:30pm on the wedding day, plus access the day prior for drop-off and rehearsal
- Ceremony area overlooking the pond (indoor option also available)
- Barn for dining or dancing, and indoor buffet room
- Dressing suite and hangout room
- Farm tables and benches, dining tables, wine barrels, and vintage table runners
- Game area and horseshoe pit
- Vintage furniture, décor, and dessert pedestals
- Heat lamps and indoor bathrooms
- 50-car capacity parking lot
Table top packages are $20/person and include plates, glassware, utensils, ceremony chairs, and cloth napkins.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Minimums only apply to small weddings, which have an $8,000 minimum.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $110/person and up
Buffet-style menus starts at $110/person, and family-style starts at $115/person. Fees include 3 appetizers, 2 proteins, 4 sides, bread & butter, a nonalcoholic drink, coffee & tea, all service staff, and a bartender for your BYO beer and wine.
An additional cost of $5/person may be added for mixers for 2 signature cocktails. Rentals are available for $12/person, and include dinnerware, flatware, glassware, and linens.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Day-of coordination starts at $1,000, and includes the rehearsal & walkthrough. More comprehensive coordination packages are available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
All catering is through Feel Good Foods.
Beer, wine, and champagne is BYO and served by the in-house bartender. Signature cocktails may be served during cocktail hour, with mixers and garnishes provided.
May–October, Saturdays, 10:30am–9:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Radonich Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Radonich Ranch.