Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This cozy mountain hideaway near Lake Tahoe set amidst the Sierra Nevada mountains offers homey hospitality year-round -– from winter weddings to summertime celebrations. Destination weddings appreciate the Inn’s casually elegant accommodations, culinary excellence and those little event amenities that help make your day sparkle.
- Ceremonies are magical on the Creekside Patio, surrounded by aspens and lush foliage. The pool patio hosts dining and dancing under the stars and romantic bistro lights; or hold your reception in the rustic yet refined Mountain Room which boasts a soaring open-beam ceiling and a balcony with spectacular mountain views.
- Outdoor enthusiasts rejoice: PlumpJack Inn is close to ski lifts, river rafting, fly fishing and golf…but if you just want to relax poolside, that’s good, too!
Celebrate your vows amidst nature’s impressive show of golden aspens on select dates in October and receive a complimentary two-night stay in a suite, sparkling wine upon arrival, reduced venue rental fees, and room rates starting at $195/night for your overnight guests.
December Hot Dates
Book a winter wedding during select dates in December and receive reduced venue rental fees, a complimentary two-night stay in a suite, and guest room rates starting at $195/night. Subject to availability, hotel room limits may apply.
Wonderful Winter Weddings
Gather family and friends for a ski season wedding and enjoy 50% off your reception and ceremony venue rental fee, as well as a complimentary two-night stay. This offer is valid January–March 2024 weekend dates.
Please contact the venue for availability and additional details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Type of event
The rental fee includes:
- Tables, dark fruitwood ceremony chairs, and Chiavari chairs
- Table linens, china, glassware, and flatware
- Votive candles & candle lanterns
- Dance floor
- Bar setup (beer, wine, and cocktails)
- $500/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
- $85/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Wine is the only alcohol that is BYO with a corkage fee. Some exceptions are made for beer kegs at the venue's discretion.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to PlumpJack Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except PlumpJack Inn.