Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A passion for wine, art, and community is at the heart of this welcoming, family-run winery. Nestled on a hillside in the heart of Sonoma County, the 155-acre estate is blessed by truly spectacular panoramas, with sweeping views of vineyards, verdant pastures, oak-shaded groves, and the Russian River Valley beyond.
- Say "I do" on the Poetry Terrace, which is shaded by colorful crepe myrtles and backed by a picturesque wine country vista (sunset ceremonies, as you might imagine, are particularly remarkable here). After the vows, enjoy estate-bottled wines, champagne and hors d'oeuvres on the veranda while admiring the views, which include the venue's iconic two-story LOVE sculpture.
- As dusk descends, pass through grand double doors to the sophisticated Vineroom, where an oversized faux fireplace and Dutch chandeliers add charm, and the dark bamboo dance floor beckons. Alternately, set up a band on al fresco or bring the party downstairs to the Nagasawa Cellar, with its bohemian lounge furniture. With the city lights winking in the distance and the moon cresting over the hillside, it's absolutely glorious.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Saturday (May–October) | $10,000
Friday & Sunday (May–October) | $9,000
Monday–Thursday (May–October) | $8,000
Saturday (November–April) | $9,000
Friday & Sunday (November–April) | $8,000
Monday–Thursday (November–April) | $7,000
The rental fee includes:
- 5-hour use of Estate Event Center (6pm–11pm), including use of their picturesque sculpture garden & vineyards
- Use of 2 private rooms for dressing & staging
- Round, cocktail, & farm dining tables and wooden folding & bistro chairs
- 2 wine barrels (available upon request)
- Outdoor furniture including, umbrellas, heaters, lounge, & fire pit
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal the day before
Service Charge or Gratuity
The wine fee is a required purchase minimum which ranges from 2–8 cases, depending on your guest count. You'll receive a 15% discount on sparkling and varietal wines, and be treated to a premier wine tasting to select the wines for your wedding.
The Vine Room accommodates up to 120 guests seated and opens to a veranda to accommodate the remaining guest count.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Wine must be purchased through Paradise Ridge Winery (non-sparkling varietal wines may be brought in with a $25/bottle corkage fee). Beer and nonalcoholic beverages may be provided by your caterer (no hard liquor).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Catering: select from list
Kitchen Facilities: fully equipped
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: through caterer
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: wood floor/terrace
Dressing Areas: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: no
Parking: ample on site, complimentary
Accommodations: no guest rooms
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: pizza oven
Cleanup: caterer and facility
View: vineyards and Russian River Valley; panoramic west-facing sunset views
But take note of the following limitations!
Alcohol: wine, beer, and champagne only
Smoking: designated area outdoors
Music: amplified OK with volume limits, outside until 10pm
Wheelchair Access: yes
Insurance: additional liability required
Other: no confetti, glitter, rice, birdseed, bubbles; children must be supervised
Send an email to Paradise Ridge Winery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Paradise Ridge Winery.