Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With the ambiance of an enchanting Italian palazzo, this exquisite winery estate is tucked among 110 acres of vineyards with views of Mt. Hamilton and Ruby Hill. The culinary program matches the setting's refinement and elegance, with award-winning menus that are guaranteed to wow your guests.
- A winding pathway leads to the Vineyard Lawn and Terrace, a scenic setting for your "I do"s or a charming cocktail hour, with bistro lights glowing overhead. A well-manicured lawn off the ballroom is another lovely option, perhaps for a ceremony beneath a gorgeous trellis or for a convivial chat among the palms.
- High Roman windows line the soaring walls of the ballroom, which boasts a 24-foot-high ceiling, gleaming honey-colored Italian tile floors, and sumptuous furnishings. Through the glass doors you'll find a charming patio, perfect for enjoying after dinner drinks beneath the stars.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- 5-hour event time, plus 2.5 hours of pre-event access
- Use of a dressing suite
- Day-of coordinator, service staff, and planning meetings
- Round, cocktail, and kings tables with ivory linens
- Ceremony and Chiavari chairs
- Cake cutting
- China, flatware, glassware, candles, uplighting, and ivory napkins
Add-ons include cakes, mini desserts, tablescapes, market lights, patio heaters, umbrellas, stages, lawn games, and more!
The fee includes an additional 30 minutes of event time for your ceremony.
- $108/person and up
Food & beverage packages include a full open bar and non-alcoholic beverages for 4½ hours.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 370.|
CEREMONY CAPACITY: The facility seats 300 guests indoors and 320 outdoors.
EVENT/RECEPTION CAPACITY: The Palm accommodates 350 seated indoors with a dance floor, or 370 seated indoors without.
MEETING CAPACITY: The site seats 370 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 8am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Kitchen Facilities: n/a
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: yes
Dressing Area: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: CBA, extra charge
Parking: large lot; directed or valet parking required for over 275 guests
Accommodations: no guest rooms
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: n/a
View: vineyards, garden, hills, landscaped grounds, fountains
Other: event coordination
But take note of the following limitations!
Smoking: outside only
Music: amplified OK with restrictions
Wheelchair Access: yes
Insurance: liability required
Send an email to Palm Event Center in the Vineyard
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Palm Event Center in the Vineyard.