Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This internationally renowned ski resort and home of the 1960 Olympic Winter Games is an Adventure Couple's dream: Skiing, yes, but also hiking, snowboarding, mountain bike tours, and rock climbing on the Via Ferrata. (And yes, there's more!)
- Both mountaintop and mountainside venues include the upper deck overlooking Lake Tahoe and a secluded garden surrounded by aspen and pine trees. Small weddings welcome, too!
- Unforgettable receptions in the Terrace Room with its floor-to-ceiling windows that provide one-of-a-kind panoramic views of the Sierras.
2024 Tahoe Wedding Discounts!
During Fall 2023, you can save big when you book your 2024 wedding at Palisades Tahoe for any available date. Get in touch ASAP with their event team for your personalized quote, email@example.com.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily. Event curfew is 11:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Ski Resort
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Palisades Tahoe
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Palisades Tahoe.