Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This internationally renowned ski resort and home of the 1960 Olympic Winter Games is an Adventure Couple's dream: Skiing, yes, but also hiking, snowboarding, mountain bike tours, and rock climbing on the Via Ferrata. (And yes, there's more!)
- Both mountaintop and mountainside venues include the upper deck overlooking Lake Tahoe and a secluded garden surrounded by aspen and pine trees. Small weddings welcome, too!
- Unforgettable receptions in the Terrace Room with its floor-to-ceiling windows that provide one-of-a-kind panoramic views of the Sierras.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily. Event curfew is 11:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Ski Resort
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Palisades Tahoe.