Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
The Presidio is a genuine treasure. A former military post turned national park, it boasts an iconic San Francisco Bay vista that includes the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. Architecturally significant buildings have been lovingly restored and are arrayed among 1,491 acres, where gardens, forests, and wildlife flourish. Naturally, such a spectacular setting is perfect for memorable weddings, and this National Historic Landmark District has plenty of scenic venues to choose from.
The one with perhaps the most prestigious legacy is the Officers’ Club. Formerly reserved exclusively for army brass, this gracious Mission Revival-style building now hosts romantic civilian celebrations among its private, historic spaces. The handsome Moraga Hall, with upscale furnishings, rough timber lintels and a vintage fireplace, is a warm and welcoming refuge for a relaxing pre-function gathering or a formal dinner. The neighboring garden courtyard is a wonderful pre-function space, and also gives the Moraga a nice outdoor flow.
Larger affairs are resplendent in the 2nd-story Ortega Ballroom. Its high open-beam ceilings and tall windows frame a forested view with a peek of the bay. Step outside to the adjoining balcony and terrace for even more breathtaking panoramas of park and bay.
The Officer's Club pairs well with the nearby Chapel of Our Lady, a favorite option for ceremonies thanks to its beautiful stained glass and embellished rafters.
Couples that celebrate at the Presidio can also enjoy an abundance of activities before and after their big day, and even stay at the park's charming Inn and Lodge for the full Presidio experience.
If you’re planning to leave your heart in San Francisco, there really is no better place than the Presidio for a destination wedding in The City.
Chapel of Our Lady & Presidio Officers' Club. Video by Van Hsieh/Ocean Blue Videography.
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
- Available when paired with full reception at the Officer's Club.
- Includes open-air or covered ceremony location with coordination, rehearsal, full set-up and breakdown.
- $100/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Daily, excluding some holidays, until 10pm.
Buildings & other settings available:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Officer's Club at the Presidio by Wedgewood Weddings
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Officer's Club at the Presidio by Wedgewood Weddings.