Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Dotted with charming Old Western buildings and authentic artifacts, this scenic hideaway tucked along Half Moon Bay offers a whole host of idyllic settings for your celebration, ranging from lush, verdant meadows to playful saloons to a bistro-lit town square perfect for an al fresco dance party.
- A picturesque country chapel sets the stage for your romantic ceremony. Whether you opt for an intimate exchange of vows inside, where stained glass windows illuminate the wooden pews with rays of colorful light, or you set up outside the pretty painted exterior, it's a magical spot to say "I do."
- Opt for a roaming cocktail hour for your guests, with pool and poker in the vintage saloon, a few rounds at the mini golf course, and tasty beverages in the Reception Parlor, which is accented by the original bar from San Francisco’s historic Palace Hotel. Then, retreat to the spacious Barn for dining beneath the open-beamed, two-level wood ceiling.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,000/event and up
Rental fee includes chairs, tables, and heat lamps.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Beer & wine is provided by Long Branch.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to Long Branch Saloon and Farms
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Long Branch Saloon and Farms.