Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked into the rolling hills of the Las Trampas Regional Wilderness, this private, 25-acre event center has a tranquil, secluded feel…but it’s an easy drive from nearly anywhere in the surrounding Bay Area.
- Your lush plateau ceremony spot allows guests to marvel at the verdant surroundings, framed by towering oaks, pines, and bay laurels. Continue with a cocktail reception on the spacious lawn, and a reception in the romantic tent.
- They’ve got an awesome local vendor list, well-appointed bride and groom quarters, a generous rental window, and a stellar, thoughtful planning team to help you pull it all together.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Weekday: $3,000 | Friday / Sunday: $5,130 | Saturday: $6,500
- 8-hour rental
- Private rooms for dressing & staging
- Multiple ceremony sites to choose from
- 15 Round Tables, 100 wooden ceremony chairs, 100 white reception chairs
- Reception Tent + Bistro Lights
Multiple coordination, catering and beverage options are available.
- $2,000/event and up
Price noted is for a ceremony-only event and includes:
- 4-hour rental (10am–2pm)
- Ceremony on the beautiful golden plateau
- Bridal room access
- Standard wooden arbor
- Endless photo ops
Please inquire about catering options. Multiple in-house rentals are available.
Meals (when priced separately)
Beverage packages range $16–35/person.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
The max capacity in the reception tent is 150 people. The max capacity on the lawn is 500 people.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Little Hills Events.