Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- Spectacular panoramas of the snow-capped peaks of Yosemite are the backdrop of your celebration at this exquisite mountaintop lodge. With a name that means "little forest" in Swedish, this woodsy getaway is surrounded by the Stanislaus National Forest and perfectly situated for outdoor adventures.
- A charming gazebo perched on the expansive lower lawn is perfect for exchanging vows surrounded by soaring trees and sprawling mountain views. After the "I do"s, head to the upper lawn and the Lodge's cobblestone patio for dining and dancing. Before the stars begin to sparkle, you'll be treated to the jaw-dropping sunset over Yosemite.
- Stay overnight with up to 24 of your loved ones for a true wedding retreat. Each guest room boasts rustic exposed wood details and lovely views of the surrounding mountains; the cozy Great Room, with its wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, massive stone fireplace, and wraparound deck, is a dreamy home base for a full weekend of adventures.
15% off discount for weddings that are Tuesday–Thursday!
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
The rental fee includes:
- Lodging for 24 guests for the entire weekend
- Tables, chairs, white linen tablecloths, and napkins
- Event set-up/breakdown/cleanup and parking attendants
- Venue liaison & individualized support throughout the wedding planning process
- Exclusive use of the property for the entire weekend
- Extra bathrooms, if needed
- Area to set up camping tents
An event tent is available for an additional fee.
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings & other settings available:
- Inn / Lodge
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Lillaskog Lodge
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lillaskog Lodge.