Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The light-flooded sanctuary is truly stunning. The altar is backed by an exquisite, floor-to-ceiling stained glass installation, and the soaring roof is perched on parallel rows of bright windows, echoing the sanctuary's pew-lined aisle.
- This Christian fellowship welcomes all committed couples. There are no tests of membership, and you are welcome to bring your own minister (or use theirs). The ministry team is experienced and sensitive to each engaged pair's unique needs.
- A landscaped garden and patio is a lovely setting for photos. Later, dine and dance in the reception hall, which boasts an excellent sound system and a state-of-the-art kitchen. Alternately, take advantage of the Church's prime location and continue your celebration at one of the many Peninsula and Silicon Valley venues nearby.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Reception rental fees include use of the reception hall, A/V, and custodial services. Chairs and linens may be reserved separately.
Use of the Sanctuary for your ceremony includes access to the building and grounds, ample parking, dressing rooms for the wedding party, a wedding hostess, and audio fee & custodial fees. $300 deposit is required to reserve date.
An organist ($250), minister ($300), and aisle runner ($25) may be reserved separately.
Meals (when priced separately)
Pricing varies depending on the caterer chosen.
Service charge or gratuity is 10%, or whatever the caterer requires.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Immanuel Lutheran Church
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Immanuel Lutheran Church.