Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Combining the elegance of a Wine Country vineyard with the warmth of a family-owned inn, this wonderful venue offers truly unbeatable al fresco event spaces, cozy lodgings with upscale amenities, and exceptional cuisine prepared in-house using ingredients sourced from Sonoma County's rich agricultural bounty.
- Sun-drenched celebrations are held on two velvety lawns, bounded by the sprawling vineyards. The smaller one is bordered by low hedges and ornamental trees; the larger lawn is a wide expanse of well-tended grass with pretty white pergola at one end, framing a luscious green panorama of the forested Mayacamas Hills.
- The newlyweds are treated to a choice of three luxurious suites on their wedding night, set apart from the main building and next to the lawns. Your loved ones will enjoy similarly lovely accommodations in the Inn rooms, most of which feature fireplaces, balconies, plush linens, and modern décor. Plus, the sparkling pool is only steps away!
Receive $500 off your 2024 wedding when you book by December 31, 2023. Excludes elopements.
Intimate Escape Elopement | $4,800+
- 3-hour event time (ceremony, photos, and dinner)
- Up to 10 guests at the ceremony
- 2-night stay in the Honeymoon Suite
- Bottle of Sonoma County Sparkling wine & box of truffles on arrival in-suite
- 3-course dinner for two under the light & stars on the dance floor
- Champagne toast (for the couple & up to ten guests)
- Cake cutting
- Breakfast for two the following morning (dine at the restaurant or order in for room delivery)
- Day-of services from the on-site event coordinator, including setup, dinner service, and breakdown
- Tables, chairs, dinnerware, linens, wine barrels, and umbrellas
Additional upgrades are available, including dinner for guests, bar packages, dessert, and more. Choose a florist, photographer, and officiant from the preferred vendor list (or outsource if you like)!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Type of event
Rental fees include:
- 6-hour event time, ending at 10pm
- Exclusive use of the venue, including Doyle Clifton Park for the ceremony & reception, Packard Lawn for guest welcome and cocktail hour, and Packard Room for dressing or storage
- 1-hour on-site rehearsal with coordinator
- 2-night stay in the Honeymoon Suite
- Tables, chairs, linens, and standard rentals for up to 150 guests
- Lighting, ample access to outlets, private restrooms, and dance floor
- Banquet captain and uniformed staff
- And MORE!
Meals (when priced separately)
- $55/person and up
Plated menus include a starter, entrées, bread & butter, and cake cutting. Hors d'oeuvres, dessert, and beverages are additional.
Hosted bar fees vary based on the event duration and the package selected. For example, a 5-hour beer & wine bar is $29/person and a 5-hour premium bar + beer and wine is $45/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 45.|
CEREMONY, EVENT/RECEPTION & MEETING CAPACITY: Indoor spaces hold up to 40 seated or standing guests. The Lawns hold up to 200 seated guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Liquor must be provided by Geyserville Grille. Wine and beer can be BYO with a corkage fee.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Kitchen Facilities: fully equipped
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: yes
Bride’s Dressing Area: yes
Meeting Equipment: CBA, extra fee
Parking: large lot or on-street
Accommodations: 40 guest rooms including 3 suites
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: no
View: panorama of vineyards, mountains
Other: wedding suites, picnic area; Geyserville Grille Restaurant next door
But take note of the following limitations!
Alcohol: full bar in-house, BYO wine & beer with a corkage fee
Smoking: outdoors only
Music: amplified OK with restrictions
Wheelchair Access: yes
Insurance: liability required
Send an email to Geyserville Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Geyserville Inn.
Thanks! Your email to Geyserville Inn is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Geyserville Inn Hoffman House Geyserville Grill