Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- This fresh, creative oasis in the heart of SoMa offers a truly unique setting for your one-of-a-kind celebration. Light wood accents, plenty of bright windows, and thoughtfully curated furnishings combine to create a welcoming, easily customizable black slate for your vision.
- The ceiling of the first floor is studded with skylights, flooding the space with natural light. Crisp white gallery walls and an open kitchen complete the airy, contemporary vibe, with an adjoining gallery space perfect for a chill lounge area.
- The rooftop garden is a stunning natural oasis tucked amid the city's hustle and bustle, lined by a lush, living wall, with thoughtful landscaping, water features, and a cool water walkway. Just inside, you'll find the cozy library, outfitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, a chic wet bar, and beautiful built-in bookshelves.
Four One Nine offers a 10% nonprofit discount!
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Type of event
The rental fee starts at $1,000/hour for up to 10 hours.
There is a fee for security and parking permits if a wedding/event requires it. Load-in and strike days incur a nominal fee depending on space availability.
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
The caterer should secure a one-day ABC permit if serving alcohol.
Year-round, daily, no limitations on hours.
Buildings & other settings available:
- Art Gallery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Four One Nine
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Four One Nine.