Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic former church-turned-dance hall, set in beautiful Point Reyes Station, is the beating heart of the West Marin community. Your (very affordable!) rental fees go directly towards preserving this beautiful site and providing diverse educational and cultural programs to the area.
- The Main Hall is warm and inviting, with hardwood floors, a pretty open-beamed ceiling, natural lighting, and a set of French doors that lead onto a large patio and rolling lawn, perfect for toasting with cocktails after you say “I do.”
- Intimate ceremonies are lovely in the Church, which is flooded with light thanks to the tall Palladian windows that line its wood-paneled walls. Its charming white exterior is incredibly photogenic, as are the surrounding gardens, meadows, and nearby ecological preserve.
Lots of great Friday & Sunday dates are still available. Please inquire now to claim your date!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Technical support needed
Rental fees include:
- Use of the space
- Tables & chairs
- Private dressing area
- Kitchen & lobby access
- Wireless mics, projection, sound system, and disco ball, plus tech services for 8 hours
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year round, 8am–11:30 pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Dance Palace Community Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Dance Palace Community Center.