Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Acres of vineyards frame the magnificent villa at the heart of this dramatic Livermore Valley property. Your guests will arrive to a beautiful Mediterranean-style fountain surrounded by roses before entering the jaw-dropping Entrance Hall, with its 32-foot ceiling and Italian tile floor, through enormous, hand-carved mahogany doors.
- The Sun Garden's terrace, walkways, limestone fountains, and lush plantings provide an idyllic setting for your outdoor ceremony. Views of the vineyards and the rolling East Bay hills abound, with Valencia orange trees, lavender, white tree roses, and other beautiful blooms lining the garden’s central lawn.
- The Grand Salon is ideal for grand fêtes and feasts, with its mahogany bar, expansive windows, and remarkable lighting capabilities: Twenty massive half-moon chandeliers, star-like pin lights, and sconces line the room’s perimeter. The hand-carved limestone fireplace in the Amber Room is a lovely focal point for smaller gatherings or indoor ceremonies.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- 5-hour event time, plus 2.5 hours of pre-event access
- Use of a dressing suite
- Day-of coordinator, service staff, and planning meetings
- Round, cocktail, and kings tables with ivory linens
- Ceremony and Chiavari chairs
- Cake cutting
- China, flatware, glassware, candles, uplighting, and ivory napkins
Add-ons include cakes, mini desserts, tablescapes, market lights, patio heaters, umbrellas, stages, lawn games, and more!
The fee includes an additional 30 minutes of event time for your ceremony.
- $108/person and up
Food & beverage packages include a full open bar and non-alcoholic beverages for 4½ hours.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
CEREMONY CAPACITY: The facility holds 320 seated guests indoors and 400 seated outdoors.
EVENT/RECEPTION CAPACITY: The site can accommodate 400 seated with a dance floor or 500 seated without.
MEETING CAPACITY: The site holds 500 seated guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round. Sunday–Thursday, 8am–10pm; Friday and Saturday, 8am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Kitchen Facilities: n/a
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: yes
Dressing Area: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: CBA, extra charge
Parking: large lot; directed or valet parking required for over 275 guests
Accommodations: no guest rooms
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: n/a
View: fountains, landscaped grounds, garden, courtyard, hills, valley and vineyards
Other: event coordination
But take note of the following limitations!
Smoking: outside only
Music: amplified OK with restrictions
Wheelchair Access: yes
Insurance: liability required
Send an email to Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery.
Thanks! Your email to Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery is on its way!
Alternate Info: Casa Real at the Ruby Hill Winery