Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Proudly representing San Francisco's rich history and fine dining traditions, this full-service restaurant on the iconic Fisherman's Wharf has its own 165-year legacy. With seven unique private and semi-private event spaces, a seasoned and attentive staff, and thoughtfully crafted menus, every celebration here exudes classic, California elegance.
- Perched on the second floor, the dining rooms boast some of the city's best views, with large windows framing panoramas of Alcatraz, Angel Island and Marin. The intimate 1849 Private Dining Room is ideal for smaller gatherings, with a tiled hearth and cozy fireplace, as is the light-flooded Bakery Museum Room. Or, buy out the whole restaurant, granting you access to the glamorous Lounge and Oyster Barn, outfitted with industrial-elegant lighting fixtures.
- The outstanding cuisine showcases fresh, seasonal ingredients, including sustainable seafood and locally sourced meats, served alongside craft cocktails and regional wine favorites. Plus, your guests will be treated to their legendary sourdough bread, prepared using the same recipe since 1879!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $1,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 110.|
Full venue buyout can accommodate 250 guests.
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Bistro Boudin
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bistro Boudin.