Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s simply hard to beat the views from this historic Sausalito treasure. Once home to the San Francisco Bay’s first ferry terminal, it boasts a breathtaking panorama that includes the city skyline, Alcatraz, and the Bay Bridge.
- An airy, open floor plan ensures guests can take in the sights from anywhere in the space, whether they’re inside the inviting, modern interior or lounging on the wraparound deck.
- House-crafted cocktails and California Cuisine-inspired fare are guaranteed to keep your guests happy. You can opt for one of their vibrant, semi-private group spaces, or go with a full buyout for a larger, fully private celebration
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $3,200/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
Meals (when priced separately)
- $90/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach / Ocean
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Barrel House Tavern
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Barrel House Tavern.