Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched on the 9th floor of the iconic Chase Center, this chic, modern spot boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of the San Francisco skyline, the Bay waterfront, and surrounding piers.
- The outdoor terrace is a spectacular setting for your ceremony. Open to the sky and bordered by a glass railing, you’re granted a jaw-dropping, unbroken view of the surrounding waterfront—a truly one-of-a-kind backdrop for your exchange of vows.
- A private street-level entrance adds to the luxury feel. As the sun sets behind the horizon, you’ll be treated to a show through the soaring windows, as the sparkling lights of the city mingle with the stars above.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- 12-hour exclusive use of the venue and terrace
- Dining tables & reception tables for up to 150 guests
- Security officers & custodial service
- Use of the in-house sound system & wireless microphones
- Access to the venue's exclusive list of preferred wedding and catering professionals
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Above The Rim at Chase Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Above The Rim at Chase Center.