Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Right in the heart of charming Weaverville (and just a few minutes from Asheville), you’ll find this wonderful gathering space. Inspired by the town’s original meeting hall, it’s been purpose-built to include everything necessary for perfect celebrations.
- Tranquil Japanese gardens provide an unbelievably gorgeous setting for your ceremony. In the spacious, light-filled hall, a vaulted, timber-framed ceiling creates a rustic, cathedral-like effect, and the open floor plan means there’s lots of space for dinner and dancing.
- A covered side deck and attached terrace allow the party to flow outside, and a fully equipped kitchen will keep your caterers happy. There’s also a posh dressing suite, outfitted with cozy lounge seating and tons of natural light.
$2,000 off wedding packages on any open date through the end of March 2024! Does not apply to à la carte pricing.
Food & beverage discounts for wedding/industry professionals! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Tables & chairs for both ceremony and reception
- Plates, silverware, and glassware
- Dedicated venue host
- Private bridal suite
- Bar setup & breakdown and 2 bartenders
- Dance area, lighting and state-of-the-art sound system
- Parking attendant
- Full-day access to event grounds
- Fully equipped catering kitchen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 233.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Home
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Weaver House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Weaver House.