Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on the verdant Highland Plateau in the Blue Ridge Mountains, this picturesque vineyard stretches across 32 acres of gently rolling hills that house an award-winning dahlia garden, peaceful walking paths, a pond, and a waterfall.
- Wed in a meadow surrounded by lush trees and flowers, then follow with bocce ball and cocktails on the lawn. Their lovely, rustic-chic event pavilion makes a wonderful spot for your reception, and allows for perfect indoor/outdoor flow.
- The charming studio-style Homestead Cottage is the sweetest place for your honeymoon night, with its sweet porch and cozy double-sided fireplace. Additional overnight guests can be accommodated in five additional cottages and the beautifully restored Farmhouse.
The Wine Cellar Package | $3,750–5,250
Available Monday–Thursday for up to 30 people. Includes:
- Outdoor ceremony site and Wine Cellar reception
- Outdoor fire pit area
- Day-of rehearsal
- Tables, chairs, and one golf cart
- 2-night accommodations in the Farmhouse (sleeps 6)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,950/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Open-air pavilion with heating and retractable clear panels
- Deck with 2-sided bar and lounge area with seating
- Rehearsal in the meadow/apple orchard
- Use of 3 golf carts for the weekend
- Access to the venue for vendors starting at 8am
- Full service prep kitchen for caterers
Vineyard for the Day | $10,950–14,950
Single day access to the venue.
Weekend Buyout Package | $8,950–12,950
Buyouts require an additional fee of $7,725 for Estate Lodging, which includes accommodations for 50 people in the Cottages, Homestead Cottage, Farmhouse, Barn Suites, and Container.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
All vendors must be approved by the venue in advance.
A licensed bartender is required.
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Vineyard at High Holly
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Vineyard at High Holly.