Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Originally built in 1905 as a private residence, this special property has been given new life as family-run event space. A meticulous renovation has ensured that even as essential celebration amenities were added, precious historic details have been lovingly preserved.
- The grand Queen Anne home at the estate’s heart is simply gorgeous, and can serve as your day-of preparation space as well as spot for your cocktail hour, which can flow between the first floor and attached patio. Ceremonies and receptions are wonderful on the Magnolia Lawn, which is encircled by its namesake flowering trees.
- Inspired by vintage conservatories and greenhouses, The Conservatory boasts timber ceiling trusses and a wall of windows overlooking the pond. It’s a wonderful spot for celebrations with an indoor-outdoor feel.
Video by BOVARA.
Monday–Thursday rentals are priced hourly, starting at $600/hour with a 5-hour minimum (that's only $3,000 for a 5-hour rental!)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- Full use of the 7-acre property, including the Main House and Patio, Magnolia Lawn, and Conservatory
- 2 dressing suites in the Main House
- Choice of ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour space
- Tables, chairs, and 2 custom-built bars
- On-site parking
- Venue host on the event day
- 1-hour rehearsal
Friday | $6,500+
Sunday | $6,000+
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Rocky Top Catering is the exclusive caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Upchurch Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Upchurch Venue.