Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Let the ornately carved rosewood fireplace serve as the backdrop for your ceremony in the Library. Like the rest of this stunning Renaissance Revival mansion, the room is filled with exquisite original art, antiques, and period architectural detailing.
- For an all-outdoor affair, exchange vows in the garden, followed by a grand tented reception on the lawn. Intimate weddings can move inside to the Gold Room, where floor-to-ceiling arched windows overlook the manicured grounds.
- There are two fabulous upstairs rooms for your day-of prep—a club-style lounge for the guys with a pool table, dart board, and TV, and a plushly furnished suite for the gals, with a private dressing room and tons of beautiful natural light.
Elopement Package | $1,500
Elopements for up to 10 guests + the wedding couple are available Sunday–Thursday, and include:
- Use of the house, dressing suites, and property for 4 hours
- Bouquet + boutonniere
- 2 bottles of champagne or sparkling juice and 2 flutes
- Tables, chairs, linens, and setup/cleanup
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Venue-only rentals range $2,900–5,000 depending on the guest count and space reserved. The fee includes use of the house and dressing suites for 10 hours on Saturday, a 1-hour rehearsal, use of the tent, Carriage House, outdoor ceremony area, and grounds, and tables, chairs, and linens.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All-inclusive packages include:
- Use of the first floor of the house, outdoor reception tent, and two dressing suites
- Full catering, including hors d'oeuvres and buffet dinner
- Cake and cutting
- Bartending services (BYO wine & beer)
- Tables, chairs, linens, and table décor
- Facility use for engagement photos
- Wedding planning and day-of coordination
The Boutique Wedding Package is available Sunday–Thursday and ranges $3,250 for a 20-guest wedding up to $5,000 for a 50-guest wedding. It includes everything above, PLUS an officiant and in-season bouquet + boutonniere.
The Saturday All-Inclusive Package ranges $7,050 for a 50-guest wedding up to $17,400 for a 200-guest wedding. It includes everything above, PLUS use of the Carriage House for your bar and a 1-hour rehearsal. Discounts apply for non-Saturday dates (10% off Friday & Sunday, 15% off Monday–Thursday).
Overnight accommodations for up to 8 guests (in 4 rooms) are available. Rates are $200/night per room, with a two-night minimum Friday & Saturday.
Weekend lodging packages (Friday–Sunday) are also available for $2,250 total, and include lodging for 8, plus rehearsal and venue access on Friday.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Finch House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Finch House.
Thanks! Your email to The Finch House is on its way!
Alternate Info: The T. Austin Finch House