Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked into the historic Royal Bakery building, this welcoming spot boasts an "Old World meets Southern charm" aesthetic, and a great location at the edge of Raleigh's vibrant downtown.
- The interior boasts exposed brick, an open-rafter ceiling, and hardwood dance floor. A color palette of neutral tones means the space will work with virtually any color theme.
- You're welcome to use any vendors you wish, but they'll also provide you with a list of recommended pros—area favorites who are familiar with the venue and have a solid, respected reputation in the community.
Video by Oak City Films.
Mention Here Comes The Guide to receive $100 off the rental fee!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- 5-hour facility rental
- Tables and chairs
- Dance floor
- Sound system and speakers
- Private restrooms
- Catering kitchen
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Outside catering is allowed with insurance.
Alcohol must be served by licensed bartenders.
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Royal Banquet.