The Providence Cotton Mill 4137 Providence Mill Rd • Maiden • NC 28650
The Providence Cotton Mill
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Providence Cotton Mill on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With over 130 years of history and pristine, wooded surroundings, this two-story former mill boasts lush, natural backdrops and rustic-chic structures, creating a striking, photo-worthy combo.
- Set your ceremony facing the trees, or on the front lawn, with the mill’s stately tower as your backdrop. If you’re envisioning an indoor event (or if the weather is uncooperative), there’s plenty of room inside.
- The mill has an impressive 30-foot vaulted ceiling with intricate exposed wooden rafters. Walls of weathered plaster and rows of large, arched windows round out the vintage-industrial aesthetic.
Video by Carolina DJ Professionals.
Elopements are available Monday–Thursday. Pricing starts at $300/hour with a 5-hour minimum.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Weekday (Monday–Thursday) rates start at $1,500 for up to 50 guests. Friday and Sunday rates start at $6,000; Saturday rates start at $7,000.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Providence Cotton Mill.
Thanks! Your email to The Providence Cotton Mill is on its way!
North Carolina Wedding Venues
> Charlotte Wedding Venues