Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The natural backdrops are stunning. This arboretum just 15 minutes from downtown Asheville encompasses 65 acres of meticulously cultivated gardens, bountiful flowerbeds, stone paths, and towering trees.
- There are multiple indoor and outdoor facilities, allowing you to choreograph your day according to your vision. Options include the Heritage Garden, which features a lovely wooden gazebo and stone fireplace, and the Baker Exhibit Center, an airy, light-filled hall with an open-beam ceiling.
- It's an environmentally conscious choice. The arboretum's Green Wedding Program provides green initiative guidelines to help couples design their event to minimize its impact and preserve the natural beauty of this North Carolina gem.
Elopement Package | $750–1,500
2-hour rental of the Heritage Garden for 15 guests (additional guests, up to 25, may be added for $50/person).
Bring in your own preferred officiant, photographer, videographer, commercially prepared bites or treats, and musicians. A toast may be added for an additional fee.
Available any day of the week, between 11am and 8pm. Pricing varies depending on the time of year and day of the week.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Full Wedding Package | $5,500–8,500
5.5-hour event in your ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception venues of choice, held between 5pm and 10:30pm.
Brunch Wedding Package | $3,500–5,000
4-hour event in your ceremony & reception venues of choice, held between 11am and 2pm. 50-guest maximum.
Ceremony-Only | $2,000–3,500
2-hour event in your ceremony venue of choice, scheduled between 5pm and 8pm.
Reception-Only | $3,500–5,000
4-hour rental in your reception venue of choice, scheduled between 5pm and 10:30pm
All packages are available Friday–Sunday, from April to October, and include:
- Arboretum venue coordinator on-site to assist with facility logistics
- Tables & chairs along with setup & breakdown
- One-year Arboretum household membership
- Parking & storage area for client use
- Ceremony rehearsal
Alcohol packages are additional, and range $10/person for a toast only to $30/person for a full-service 5-hour bar. An event coordinator is required, and may be booked by an outside vendor or in-house, where prices range $750–1,500.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The North Carolina Arboretum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The North Carolina Arboretum.