Video by HoneyDew Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include:
- 14-hour rental
- Access to the Grand Lobby, Art Gallery, and Millennium Ballroom
- Stage, lights, and pro sound for your DJ
- Tables, chairs, linens, bone china, chargers, silverware, and Riedel glassware
- Experienced service staff and bartenders
- Cake cutting
Ceremony fees include a 4-hour rental of the space, lights, sound, a rehearsal, and two dressing rooms with refreshments.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $10,000/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
Typical dinner service starts at $50/person; 4-hour bar service typically starts at $40/person. Inquire for a detailed quote.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Millennium Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Millennium Center.