Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 54 acres of lakeside meadows, this family-run sanctuary, specializing in elopements and intimate celebrations, has a timeless, fairytale feel—though it’s right within Winston-Salem, so your traveling guests will have no trouble finding local accommodations.
- The charming chapel was purpose-built by local artisans using 500 year-old English brick, and features stunning details like exposed oak ceiling trusses, breathtaking custom stained glass windows, and two sweet covered porches hung with rustic chandeliers.
- There are lovely outdoor spaces, too, if you’ve been dreaming of an al fresco wedding, and beautiful photo opportunities around the lush grounds. The darling “Tiny Cottage” is a perfect, cozy place to settle in for a morning of preparations with your favorite people.
Décor Rentals and Luxury Pop-Up Picnics for bridal showers, proposals, brunches, etc. are available through their sister company, Winston-Salem's Picnic Ladies. Inquire for pricing and details!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
All Microwedding, Minimal, Modern & Bold Packages include:
- Bridal & Getting Ready Suites at the Inn & Tiny Cottage
- Optional overnight stay
- Setup and teardown of venue-included equipment
- Tables, cocktail tables, chairs, WiFi, and optional golf cart shuttle
- 1-2 hour rehearsal and 1-hour photo shoot time
- Venue coordinator and vendor recommendations
- Discounted stay at the Kimpton Cardinal Hotel
- Plus add-on rental options
Elopement | $800–$2,000+ | 2–4 hours, up to 12 guests
Microwedding | $2,500-$3,000+ | 6 hours, best for 13-30 guests
Minimal | $3,500–5,500+ | 9 hours, best for 30-50 guests
Modern | $4,000–6,000+ | 11 hours, best for 50-75 guests
Bold | $4,500–6,500+ | 13 hours, best for 75-125 guests
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Must be served by a licensed bartender.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Little Chapel at Haven Ridge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Little Chapel at Haven Ridge.