Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Steeped in rich local history, this former cotton mill and Civil War–era medical laboratory has been meticulously renovated. The owners painstakingly worked to restore the original design, and even crafted an authentic red wash to recolor the bricks.
- It's nestled beside the South Fork Catawba River, which used to power the mill's water wheel. Now, the sandy banks and meandering curves of the waterfront offer a picturesque and natural backdrop for photos.
- The interior seamlessly blends the old and the new, with gorgeous hardwood flooring, exposed ductwork, and warmly glowing light fixtures. Walls of windows allow a flood of natural light and provide views of the lush surrounding forest.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Winter weddings are discounted up to $1,200! $5,700 for Saturday winter weddings or $4,700 for Friday or Sunday winter weddings. Please contact the venue for availability.
Weekday wedding discount! Monday–Thursday are only $4,200 for 2024. Holidays are not included.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- 2-hour photo session with the couple's photographer
- Parking shuttle
- 1,400 sqft dance floor
- Dedicated staff the day of your event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 475.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Laboratory Mill
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Laboratory Mill.