Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Everything about this place is fairytale-level enchanting, from the stone manor house to the dreamy, French-inspired gardens.
- Say "I do" beneath a romantic turret in the White Garden, or host an intimate ceremony among the blooms in Rose Garden. Follow with a celebration in one of the home's elegant wings.
- You and your guests can enjoy the space for the entire weekend (or longer!) Choose from a large array of accommodations, including traditional rooms and suites in the main house, and cozy cottages dotted across the pretty grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees vary by day of the week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, guest count, and package chosen.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
- $88/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Graylyn Estate.