Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Everything about this place is fairytale-level enchanting, from the stone manor house to the dreamy, French-inspired gardens.
- Say "I do" beneath a romantic turret in the White Garden, or host an intimate ceremony among the blooms in Rose Garden. Follow with a celebration in one of the home's elegant wings.
- You and your guests can enjoy the space for the entire weekend (or longer!) Choose from a large array of accommodations, including traditional rooms and suites in the main house, and cozy cottages dotted across the pretty grounds.
Sunday–Friday rentals are $5,750 during off-peak season (January, February, March, July, and August)!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,300/event and up
Saturday rental fees during off-season start at $7,300 and vary by day of the week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, guest count, and package chosen.
- Exclusive access to the living room wing of the Manor House
- Option to use the grounds and Manor House for engagement photos
- Two dressing spaces for the wedding parties
- Special events coordinator to guide you through menu selections, vendor recommendations, and other enhancements
- Tables, gold Chiavari chairs, linens, and china, silverware, and glassware
Ceremony fees include an outdoor ceremony in the White Garden, with an indoor backup, a 1-hour rehearsal, white garden chairs, and tables.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
- $88/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Graylyn Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Graylyn Estate.