Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sleek, chic and quite unique, this loft-style gem offers a modern, sophisticated atmosphere while nestled on the 5th-floor of a historic, turn-of-the-century Classical Revival building.
- This bright and airy space is bathed in natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows, offering amazing downtown views and a private outdoor balcony. Hardwood floors reflect the space's natural warmth, while a butler's pantry lets you prep a stylish celebration without ever having to leave the suite.
- This flexible venue is ideal for smaller weddings as well as showers or rehearsals. 30 guests fit comfortably for a seated dinner, while 45 guests can mingle easily in a gracious standing reception.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
Rental fees include:
- 7-hour rental with the option to add more time
- Tables, chairs, and lounge furniture
- Butler's pantry
- ADA-accessible access
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 45.|
When utilizing both the indoor and outdoor space, the total seated capacity is 30 and the total standing capacity is 45.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Professional bartending service with an ABC permit is required to serve hard alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Glass Box.