Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Twenty-one acres of wooded paths, open fields, trees, and rolling hills provide beautiful backdrops for your wedding. Enjoy the changing natural tableau in any season with an outdoor ceremony beside the pond or on the deck.
- The Barn, once a rustic stable, adds glam with elegant chandeliers that give this relaxed space a soft glow. You can easily host a casual dinner and dancing or a more formal affair.
- Their 5,000-square-foot Lodge boasts a Great Room with a soaring vaulted ceiling, a Boardroom for rehearsal dinners, and bridal rooms with stunning views of the property that make you forget you're just a short drive from downtown Asheville.
Video by Omni Paradigms.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Fields of Blackberry Cove.