Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Rustic elegance and awesome mountain views are all yours—just four miles from Asheville. Exchange vows at the Crest Gazebo and take advantage of the sweeping downtown vistas as your backdrop.
- Simple yet elegant, the Crest Pavilion has a 30-foot ceiling supported by iron and wood beams. It can be open-air or glass-enclosed and adjoins a Terrace with fireplace.
- The Crest Center feels like a wonderful mountain lodge, with a Main Hall, a Bar and Lounge with a huge stone fireplace, and Overlook Deck. There's also a Mezzanine and private Media Room.
Video by M7 Event Solutions and Catering.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Facility rental fees include:
- 4-hour rental
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- China, glassware, and silverware
- Set up and breakdown
A tent rental is required for plated meals or events held between October–March in the Pavilion.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Event minimums are made up of the facility rental fee, food and beverage costs, any entertainment or rentals contracted through the Sales Office, and any other incidentals. Event minimums do not include sales tax or service charge.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 365.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Crest Center and Pavilion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Crest Center and Pavilion.