Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A private events venue that's a fantastic blend of historic charm and industrial-chic style, this beautiful space features a top-notch planning team and a great location at the heart of the sweet town of Hillsborough.
- The interior boasts a massive main hall with vintage brick walls, original wood beams, exposed ductwork, and natural light streaming in through cathedral windows. Outside, you'll find a wonderful grassy courtyard lit by strings of bistro lights.
- Their generous rental package includes use of the entire facility for ten hours, including two well-appointed dressing suites, seating for up to 250, and use of their cute portable bar stations.
Video by Nicole Clayton
Video by Almond Leaf Studios.
Video by Peach & Orange.
Video by AOJOPhotography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fee includes:
- Exclusive venue access from 1pm–11pm
- Two dressing suites
- Tables and chairs
- Market lights
- Ample free parking
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Cloth Mill at Eno River.