The Big Chill 911 East Morehead Street, Suite 100 • Charlotte • North Carolina 28204
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Big Chill on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This classy, intimate concert lounge was formerly a supper club, and it retains a jazzy, laid-back vibe. Chandeliers, sconces, pendant lights, and uplighting let you set the mood, and the built-in stage will accommodate a live band or DJ while you get the party started on the spacious dance floor.
- You can exchange vows in the charming ceremony room, which features a hardwood floor and warm recessed lighting. A coordinator and padded white chairs (with setup and breakdown) are included.
- Comprehensive dinner packages ensure every detail is taken care of. You'll enjoy an hour of butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, along with elegant center-post tables and mahogany chairs, ivory or black linens, all china and flatware, servers, bartenders, and more.
Video by Blooming Dreams Video.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
There is a 100-person minimum for all receptions and most events.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $45/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to The Big Chill
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Big Chill.
Thanks! Your email to The Big Chill is on its way!
North Carolina Wedding Venues
> Charlotte Wedding Venues