The Barn at Reynolda Village 106 Reynolda Village • Winston-Salem • North Carolina 27106
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Barn at Reynolda Village on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the heart of the Reynolda Historic District, The Barn at Reynolda Village and Reynolda Gardens offer both historic charm and lush, natural surroundings. They make an ideal backdrop for weddings, corporate gatherings, and other social events.
- The Barn dazzles with its crisp white interior, elegant lighting, and large picture windows framing views of the greenery outdoors. In addition to the main level, which includes a silo and cocktail-hour space, you'll have use of two well-appointed dressing rooms upstairs.
- If you'd like a reception with a truly indoor/outdoor feel, dine and dance in a tent set up on the lawn next to The Barn. And great photos are practically guaranteed: The Reynolda Gardens and the Reynolda House Museum of Art grounds are also available for professional photography on your wedding day.
Video by Box Turtle Films.
Video by Gold and Sage Weddings.
Video by Carolina Wedding Films.
Video by Micah Nunley Cinematography.
Micro weddings at The Barn at Reynolda Village range $2,000–3,000 for up to 50 guests and include:
- Use of two dressing rooms
- Photography opportunities in The Barn and on the historic grounds
- One custom boutonniere and one custom bouquet
- Six hours for your ceremony and reception on the Main Level
- A variety of tables & chairs
Contact the venue for more information and to find out about upgrades.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Interior tables & chairs
- Spaces inside The Barn include The Silo, The Foyer, The Wexford Room, The Meridale Room
- A professional catering kitchen
- Two private dressing rooms
Weekdays | $3,200-4,000
Fridays and Sundays | $4,500-6,500
Saturdays | $5,500-7,500
The Reynolda Weekend Exclusive Package ranges $14,000–16,000 and includes full access to The Barn on Friday and Saturday and The Village Green for a custom tent Installation. All Standard Wedding Package amenities are included.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Must use an approved catering service.
Must use an approved caterer/bartending service.
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Barn at Reynolda Village
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Reynolda Village.
Thanks! Your email to The Barn at Reynolda Village is on its way!
North Carolina Wedding Venues
> Winston-Salem Wedding Venues