Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched on a Blue Ridge Mountain hilltop, this gorgeous retreat features cozy cabins, tons of activities, and event facilities designed with the input of experienced wedding pros—in short, it’s the perfect choice for a destination weekend.
- You’ll truly feel as if you’re saying “I do” in the sky when you exchange vows on the breathtaking ceremony deck, which offers a completely unobstructed miles-long panorama of the surrounding mountains.
- Celebrate in the Grand Ballroom, where you’ll find an "elevated lodge" vibe enhanced by a vaulted ceiling, crystal chandeliers, and floor-to-ceiling windows so you don’t have to sacrifice that glorious view. (And the attached veranda is great for cocktail hour!)
Book a 2022 wedding and tables & chairs will be included at no extra charge.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sky Retreat.