Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains. This rustic farmstead is a lovely western getaway on the Highlands/Cashiers Plateau overlooking Lake Glenville. The gorgeous grounds are filled with pines, grapevines, and blueberry bushes.
- You can choose from multiple ceremony sites. Picture-perfect options include a hilltop pergola, featuring panoramic views of the lake and hills, and the Chimney Pond Meadow, which is surrounded by neat rows of Christmas trees.
- The reception barn is stylishly rustic. Tuscan lights, globe chandeliers, farm tables, and Chiavari chairs fill the interior of the Sawyer Family Farmstead Pavilion. Outside, guests can relax in the rocking chairs on the deck and enjoy the warmth of the crackling fire pit.
2022 available dates are eligible for discounts starting at $500! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All packages include:
- Wedding planning services and day-of coordination team
- 4 golf carts with host driver
- Getting ready spaces for both weding parties
- Ceremony site set with chairs & décor
- Reception space set
- Farmhouse & round tables, Chiavari chairs, linens, napkins, dinnerware, flatware, and glassware
- Assorted decorations, including candles, votives, lanterns, and signs
Up to 50 guests | $4,575–5,500
Up to 100 guests | $7,575–8,900
Up to 150 guests | $9,605–11,300
Up to 200 guests | $11,645–13,700
The Farmhouse sleeps 16–20 guests, and features 2 kitchens, porches, 5 bedrooms and a bunk area, and a rehearsal dinner space for up to 60 guests.
Farmhouse rental is required for all Saturday weddings. 4-day rentals start at $4,550.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Food must be served by approved, licensed, and insured caterer. Caterers not selected from the preferred list incur a $450 fee.
Beer & wine packages are provided by the venue. If desired, liquor is BYO; permit required.
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sawyer Family Farmstead.