Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in Western North Carolina's picturesque mountains, this mixed-use destination is part housing community, part vacation resort, part wedding venue…and 100% beautiful.
- Follow your beachside ceremony with a reception on the Lakeview Terrace overlooking Lake Lure, or in the relaxed Beachside Pavilion, tucked alongside a rushing trout stream.
- Overnight guests can choose from a host of well-appointed vacation rentals, and they certainly won't have a hard time finding things to do between the fishing, hiking, boating, and championship golf…there's even a luxe on-site spa!
Video by Ornate Films
Video by Beautiful Life Films and Photography
Video by Rumbling Bald on Lake Lure.
$1,000 off Lakeview Terrace on Fridays & Sundays!
Regular price $3,000. Offer excludes the months of May & October.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Saturday wedding rentals are $3,500.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $40/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Rumbling Bald on Lake Lure
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rumbling Bald on Lake Lure.